Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Drooling over a sewing machine.....

Saturday I went shopping for a Lady Bug Mothers Day Tea at Joann's. I must say either the changed the store over night or I missed the remodel they had. We were going through rows and rows of fabric and ran into this machine Janome Memory Craft 11000 Special Addition Sewing Machine.
Now I normally would just walk by, but that machine was working by it self. I have sewn before but I have put all that kind of stuff on hold, well for the last 20 years, I Know I know it's crazy, but since I am new to blogging and seeing so many project I have been missing. It was incredible on what this thing can do, my friend actually reached over to close my mouth. I mind was turning and I had to have one- really -REALLY had to have one. So since there was no price, I had to guess maybe 600 -1000 max. Boy was I wrong this machine was .......wait for it ..........$5999.00!!!!!! My dreams were crushed in just one second when I have been watching the machine do it wonderful job for about 20 minutes....oh well maybe I can save my pennies.....I must say this new age of sewing is outstanding and I need to someday branch into, but for now I will keep with crafts on a budget....

No comments:

Post a Comment