Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stick Sunflower Hanging

Ok so I was thinking since my husband has braches that he cut down in the summer and they were just laying around .......so I thought hmmmmm what can I do with them. With my flashlight in hand I gathered some branches. Well, since I couldn't sleep I thought it was a good idea at the time, with the help with the dogs we made it into the house. Now at first I thought I would paint each and everyone with yellow paint ......what was I thinking .....so as the light bulb went off in my head, I had some yellow spray paint and I went to work.







  That was so much better and saved so much time. I made a round circle of out of a cereal box and started laying out my yellow sticks.










Now that I had the desired petals of my stick sunflower I needed to add the center and what better to add in the center ?????? Well sunflower seeds of course. I used a glue gun again to apply the seeds with the bottoms down and added them in the center to desired size.


After that I added a hanger of ribbon on the back and here is the final product.





I love the rustic flower, but if you prefer you can cut it down and adjust as needed. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by
Linda Janicki, AP-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment