Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 17, 2012

The New Blog

Hello everyone,
This is going to be a great day! I started this blog page to give free help to Activity Directors...YES I said free help. I have been an Activity Director for 12 years and well I find that I am forever looking for new and exciting activities to enhance my calendar. At times I spend most of my time looking through web site and web sites at night on my own time. Don't get me wrong, the thing is I enjoy doing this for others because there are so many Activity Directors, especially the ones in nursing homes don't have the time and when I worked in them ....I didn't even have a computer! So I hope that I help everyone to enhance programs for the seniors....so with this I hope you enjoy and share some of your ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment